Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Aaaaaaargh!! :)

My kids' imaginations inspired me so much this Halloween. I wasn't sure what they should dress as for Trick-or-Treating and neither were they. A few days ago it occurred to me that they love pretending to be pirates and I could totally turn their wagon into a pirate ship. Excited and committed to their roles, they told me exactly what they needed to be pirates. My oldest said that he needed an eye patch, pirate belt, hat, treasure map and a telescope to hunt for buried treasure. It was so much fun getting caught up in their pirate adventure. I hope my four year old will hold on to this memory and that these the pictures will help take us back. Now I just have to figure out what to do with all the booty they collected last night. I don't know how long I can handle having two little pirates with a sugar high!

No comments:

Post a Comment